Look no further. It can be overwhelming to try to cook healthy food that's also delicious and simple--especially when you or your loved ones have dietary restrictions. My two-hour cooking workshops, held in my home, will give you knowledge, inspiration, and recipes! Each class focuses on a specific topic, but they all include the following features:
· cooking demonstrations with tips
· an interactive, small-class format
· an overview of a specific health topic
· plenty of time for questions
· a lunchful of fresh samples
· a packet of recipes and class-specific topic information to takehome
All recipes will be gluten-free, withmany grain-free, dairy-free, and soy-free options.
Give one a try, or sign up for a few at once and get a discount!
I have a passion for healthy, simple, and delicious cooking, especially for loved ones with health-related dietary restrictions. My husband and I live in Fivepointville. I’m certified by the Academy of Culinary Nutrition.
For free access to the recipe in the video, click here!